Friday, September 18, 2009

A Return! And a Temporary Break.

Readers! Hey there! How are you? I’ve been away for a few days, alternately babysitting and proving myself to be totally florally ignorant. (Remember: life is easy. Wedding flowers are hard.)

Beyond that, the last week or so has been chock full of deep, thoughtful, uh … thinking … about CHG. I find myself lacking employment lately, and kind of need to concentrate on the job search for a little while.

So. I think we’re going to put the blog on hiatus for a bit, just to regroup and get our collective mojo back. (Note: not this mojo. This mojo. Though the former is nice, too.) There’ll still be occasional posts, especially if there’s a light, inexpensive recipe that screams to be shared. And I expect we’ll be back eventually, but mostly, it’s gonna be slow going for a few weeks.

In the meantime, thank you guys immensely for your continued support and thoughtful comments. It’s been wonderful reading your opinions and learning from your cooking experiences for the last two-and-a-half years, and I look forward to doing it again when a job (and, uh, health insurance) has been procured.

Until next time, yay! And this. Because ... you'll see.



Edited 9/24/09 by Kris.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post