Readers! Hey there! How are you? I’ve been away for a few days, alternately babysitting and proving myself to be totally florally ignorant. (Remember: life is easy. Wedding flowers are hard.)
Beyond that, the last week or so has been chock full of deep, thoughtful, uh … thinking … about CHG. I find myself lacking employment lately, and kind of need to concentrate on the job search for a little while.
So. I think we’re going to put the blog on hiatus for a bit, just to regroup and get our collective mojo back. (Note: not this mojo. This mojo. Though the former is nice, too.) There’ll still be occasional posts, especially if there’s a light, inexpensive recipe that screams to be shared. And I expect we’ll be back eventually, but mostly, it’s gonna be slow going for a few weeks.
In the meantime, thank you guys immensely for your continued support and thoughtful comments. It’s been wonderful reading your opinions and learning from your cooking experiences for the last two-and-a-half years, and I look forward to doing it again when a job (and, uh, health insurance) has been procured.
Until next time, yay! And this. Because ... you'll see.
Edited 9/24/09 by Kris.
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Related Post
-
I made Cooking Light’s VERY tasty Strawberry Mousse Wednesday night, and a few semi-notable things have happened since. A look: Wednesday,...
-
This week, it’s the debt-fat relationship, Joy Fit Club transformations (including a lady who’s dropped over 400 pounds), and polar-opposite...
-
Penned by the effervescent Leigh, Veggie Might is a weekly Thursday column about the wide world of Vegetarianism. It’s been a highly politic...
-
Sweet Don Draper on a stick, it’s a long one today. See what happens when you ditch the interwebs for a week? Big Papi goes on ‘roids and t...
-
The first full year of my career, I spent approximately 95% of my time researching Jennifer Lopez. I am not kidding. While other people were...
-
Oh! Sweet readers, I know it’s enormously self-indulgent to list your LIKES on what’s ostensibly a food blog, but then again, it’s kind of e...
-
Written by the fabulous Leigh, Veggie Might is a weekly Thursday column about all things Vegetarian. Like most people, I hate to waste food ...
-
Written by the fabulous Leigh, Veggie Might is a regular Thursday feature about all things Vegetarian. Summer squash is not a vegetable that...
-
They control almost everything we eat, yet we do not know who they are. They essentially make agricultural policy, yet we don’t know if they...
0 comments:
Post a Comment