Hey folks,
No regular post today for the holiday, but please enjoy this old-school U2 clip to celebrate.
Kris
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Related Post
-
I made Cooking Light’s VERY tasty Strawberry Mousse Wednesday night, and a few semi-notable things have happened since. A look: Wednesday,...
-
Along with every other industry these days, print media is suffering a crisis. Unable to compete with the constant informational flow of a 2...
-
Welcome to multimenonwrites
-
Good roundup this week, with a wide-ranging group of posts that might be the last of their kind before Thanksgivingmania takes over. To the ...
-
Today on Serious Eats: Meringue Cookies , fat-free sweets for under a buck per batch. Mama likes. When I was little, there were two kinds of...
-
Written by the fabulous Leigh, Veggie Might is a weekly Thursday column about all things Vegetarian. Like many New York transplants, I mark ...
-
Thanks to everyone who wrote in with advice on our restaurant situation. (Read all about it here .) I agree with most folks on the tipping i...
-
When it comes to saving cash on food, hard and fast rules are few and far between. Yes, we should bring our lunches to work . Yes, we should...
-
Written by the fabulous Leigh, Veggie Might is a weekly Thursday column about all things Vegetarian. It's a little early and slightly un...
0 comments:
Post a Comment